BIT 0.00% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Thanks for pointing that out.It really feels like we are playing...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Thanks for pointing that out.It really feels like we are playing catch up here.
    There is too much to digest in one sitting, and BIT225 reducing cytokines in the lungs of Covid 19 infected mice somewhat overshadows this report.
    I recently watched an overview of BIT, by two so called experts, stating that BIT225 has only been in mice, totally ignoring the 11 completed human trials and two underway. True, these trials have been for things other than SARS CoV- 2, but I think they are missing the point.
    People who have not followed this story closely think that rather than being phase two/three ready, this small molecule has only been tested in mice and therefore, mistakenly think it will take years to develop.
    The news is not out there yet, as far as I can tell. All the reports are about another hopeful wonder drug that has appeared overnight and been tested in animals, instead of a long term, human tested, small molecule, from a massive library of compounds able to bypass the rapidly evolving spike protein and effect the almost genetically stagnant envelope.
    The E-Protein that causes the cytokine storm.
    Possibly capable of stopping people from slowly drowning due in their own immune response...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $920 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 284139 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.