BIT 6.25% 4.5¢ biotron limited

mxI think you are right when you say that many peolpe would have...

1. 2,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2408
    mx

I think you are right when you say that many peolpe would have read or heard of the lastest C19 results and given it not much thought, not knowing the full picture and the importance of the HIV advanced results, and what it all means for 225 to be repurposed. But this is all about to change.

From an investment perspective, I'm taking advantage of that, and I've indicated recently how so. I won't be repeating it or commenting further on my strategy. I will say though that I'm a crap trader and even last week when I was buying, I sold a small parcel when it dipped below .10, when fear got the better of me, and bought it back at .105. I will continue to add at dips.

About more important things now other than this mammals small mango fund. I note something in your comments regarding the science that we can discuss:
    ...... bypass the rapidly evolving spike protein and effect the almost genetically stagnant envelope.The E-Protein that causes the cytokine storm. Possibly capable of stopping people from slowly drowning due in their own immune response...

Maybe any CV purists might take issue with some of this, although on a second reading, there isn't anything tehnically incorrect. I mention this as new informed eyes will appear in time. The language that may lead them to the defensive....... bypass S.......... 225 certainly doesn't directly affect S, so in that sense it bypasses it in a general sense. But often the word bypass is used as if something deliberately does so, whereas here it is more the case that 225 is targeted directly at E, and bypassing S is by accident, in a logical sense, that is, not a deliberate bypass of S. But of course, the result is the same.

E-Protein that causes the cytokine storm. This phrase could be more controversial, as any purist wil argue that E is only part of the cause. No one though is yet to categorically demonstrate all aspects of E function, especially in regard to curing C19.

But do we need to? Preventing ion channelling at E is what will stop this beast, as is a significant part of the the efficient cause of the replication cycle, resulting is less viral load and eventually leading to less cytokines and chemokines being released. So you are right if we focus on E as this function, and hopefully we will be bale to cut to the chase and say that stopping E from functioning, stops the storm.

Viral load quantitiies however have not categoriaclly been demonstrated to be the full picture. Immunomodulartary effects need to be considered, which by the way, may turn out to be directly dependent on viral load.

Regardless, all great stuff.

Anyway, it is that time when all mammals of the night should turn their focus homeward, especially after yesterday when I was distracted from my rest. Thursdays seem to do that now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $178.8K 3.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 95490 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.