BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

My key takeaways from the AGM and upcoming predictions are the...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    My key takeaways from the AGM and upcoming predictions are the following

- Divi is coming to reduce MC and I think they will only leave enough in the kitty to operate for a couple of years. I think around 50m is coming back our way but just a guess.
    - I dont believe BRB will they be the owner/operator of the mining tenements at any stage. Too much time and effort to start up.
    - Cookie and Sam have the right intentions to drive share price growth and I believe they do know the pathway they want to take moving forward Ie. toll treat, sale, merger etc. just wish they would tell us.
    - I still think a sale is the logical option from this point forward, i think we could attract a bid ranging from 60-80c per share which is not the Disallowed we all hoped for but its still good cabbage.

I would love to know what the plan is like the rest of you however I can only see upside from here. We also have to stop worrying about the GL1 deals and move forward with what we have on the table.

Hopefully santa brings us some good news and a share price in the 40s.
    Also Country Writer, where have you got to? We need your calming voice of reason in these turbulent times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.