BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hello Grunyans, I am still here. I am not here to post all the...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Hello Grunyans, I am still here.

I am not here to post all the time, but I am a part of this group and seek to help on occasion. I write a post every day and a newsletter every week (my profession), and maintain help to a few groups on top of a busy life here. When I have something I think can help with I post; unlike this one which is really explanatory (thinking you all deserve that). But as a part of this group I do not want any of you to get the wrong idea, as caused by me.

I keep a close watch on this company and several others. I also respect alternate views and do not seek to influence. I mean that. I have not changed my mind, but have learned a lot of late. Understanding is everything and there is a lot to understand about this world and the situation we find ourselves in with BRB and the world in general. Believe me, I am active in lots of ways.

Sleep well, as BRB have lots of cash and opportunity in a sector I have been reporting on. Wholesale gold and derivatives are a fantastic set up; a topic I work on closely. The silly season is upon us and I wish everybody well.

Bombora got off track, but seems to be getting back on track as we await the northern flat studies, Ularring and other exploration. I have talked about them before in depth. I updated a week or so back. I have not been as bullish on gold for some time, not as I am now. Plans cannot be formed or divulged by shooting from the hip. The team is better than that; much better. I nearly interjected on that point recently but figured people had a right to express, and that many would figure it out. Tom is gone and now fresh eyes are looking hard as the team works for all of us.

Back to work for me. All the best CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.