BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

In my opinion the most important paragraph these new eyes is...

1. 1,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    In my opinion the most important paragraph

these new eyes is already visible combined with excellent geological work and application from geologists who have all !!!!!been empowered!!!!!! to further expand upon the legacy they have inherited and convert the explorationist view of resources to physically deliverable production ounces.

empowered as in sam has a budget already or in other words sam can go shopping for a Nice second hand mine. And get cracking asap.

even they need to dilute us for another 10-30M whatever if that means next year Christmas the ounces are backing,

he’s a young gun, so should be fast! Let’s see what the future brings.

overall - I don’t even wanna know how much time Peter wasted to answer “why sell Manna” questions and could already be so much further on the future Gold development , I guess this AGM letter was the big f* ck off message to everyone bugging him , so he tells them what they know now anyways. Hope people can leave people just alone and let them focus on what they do best, get sh*t done. and when people let Peter work on the gold thing - he can actually talk about it

just my opinions. No investment advise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.