BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I like the address. One main flaw being the redundant "from", as...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I like the address.

One main flaw being the redundant "from", as in "from which to step forward from" (head shaking - sack the PR guy!).

But that aside its a good honest appraisal which I appreciated. I was interested to read about the "considerable debate" about the Lithium. All major decisions are judgements and you can only ask that folks take them seriously and think carefully. They obviously did that. And as myself and others have pointed out we could have pivoted to GL1 at the time had we reached different conclusions.

His point about not having a revenue stream is really important. I cut out explorers without access to cash mid-year except where I held them as high-risk gambles and was prepared to see them crash and burn if results were negative. The results for me were mixed but the principle of giving yourself options when money is both increasing in price and getting harder to access remains sensible.

On balance, less of the multi-bagger I'd hoped and looking like more on an incremental grind kind of stock, and I have taken something off the table as a result, but I am still prepared to back this into the future.

looking forward to some good meaty reports on the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.