BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Chairman's Address Annual General Meeting, page-8

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    I did not take too many notes. Eric Vincent representing Electron and another investor was connecting from NYC. Peter was dominating the action supported from the company secretary, good to see some young blood injected together with Sam, Stephan (Geo) and Sarah the commercial manger. They were all really welcoming and engaging during the AGM and outside. Peter took all the questions constructively except for the ones listed here in HC I believe because of the unsubstantiated accusation nature and the modality. I do not talk again of Manna, done deal. As said above probably the Americans not supportive in funding another 20M++ of exploration budget. All the best to GL1 but I have the feeling they will have to do a lot of work if they think there is a monster resource there. Another investor representing a group (They must be pretty new to the register) made few clever questions which ended up going through to all the optionality we have at the moment, including the use of cash. Demonstrate the UG infill spacing it is the current focus. If we can demonstrate the feasibility, LOM will be longer and DFS more attractive. There is a lot of work to do to achieve the DFS stage like, heritage titles, waters roads, etc. probably 6 months or more. There was an allusion to the fact these work stream should have been well advanced from previous management. Ending up having a beer with 3 nice guys attending the AGM and the takeaway is that irrespective of Bombora being a mine in its own rights or sold there is money to be made from these levels. IF some one was expecting a master plan behind the 80M in the bank probably this is not the case, or not yet just IMHO. But of course they are working to find the best value added outcome. GLTAH and of course this is just in my opinion not advise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.