RED 1.19% 41.5¢ red 5 limited

Ann: Chairman's address for shareholders meeting, page-15

1. 11,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6316
    Cheers Gazza.
    Early 2022 sounds about right for KOTH, although with the right team (i.e similar to say WAF, who got their project built under budget and 10 weeks early), there could be a slightly earlier timeframe.

As for the debt, here is where they will have to walk the walk, not just talk. What I mean by this, is when I look at SAR management over the years, which have basically developed 2 projects, on time and on budget (with debt, but... also with free cashflow), it was no easy feat. KOTH is not a small project, so I sincerely hope to see RED hire the best, for everything. Anything less, and I will move elsewhere. Execution risk is my biggest fear. To alleviate that, RED should ensure that Darlot hums for the next 18 months, so that, any debt, is taken on, to ensure there is NO NEED for further dilution (which has happened so many bloody times, it drives me nuts). Perhaps PRU is also another good example. Run your mines well, generate free cashflow, which pays for your next development.

They can rush all they want KOTH, but for now, the already have a big plant, relatively speaking, lets seem them fill it to the brim, at a lower AISC.
    The more they do that, the more confidence I will have in them delivering KOTH.

WIth the price only slightly above the raising price, those that want more shares, can easily get them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $2.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 40.8¢ $14.18M 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2564382 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 1323340 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.