BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

I do believe Bassari will mine. The present concern I have is...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    I do believe Bassari will mine. The present concern I have is what deals are being fought over, if any due to this pathetic hold up? Why this has been taken as negativity dumbfounds me. The silence surrounding the Coris Loan is deafening. Why is it a bad omen to discuss this? Bugger the sp if that's what you guys are focused on! Why apologise for the delays month after month with this simple signing some are convinced is all it will take? Africa is slow. I get that. Cash is tight! There is a concern, as I raised in a new post recently I'm sure you know of. Why am I the bad guy? It worries me not what holders think of me but @ least have the balls to consider that maybe what/why I write is I'm generally concerned. This may be felt by others, not all of course. This is a forum for discussion & I'm fed up with this title holders get of 'upramper' if positive & 'downramper' if negative sentiment... This is a financial liability until they come up with the goods! Period!

It has taken way too long imo. That's it! No harm intended to sp. Sentiment NONE until we get the friggin Coris drawdown actually occurring....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.