LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

re: Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholde... Unless you were at...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholde... Unless you were at the meeting this presentation will probably be fairly difficult to interpret.

Basically company is not happy Jan about the moratorium and is not only peed off but offended also.

It reckons it has a shiteload of gas that can only be good for Victoria and LKO, but has been frustrated by a Government that is 'not open for business'

Gas will double in price in the very short term

Mid Dec Feds will release guidelines on fraccing, then State Gov will have to decide whether of not to adopt and enforce, then Beach will have to get back to wombat to do their fraccing best. No firm timelines provided for this.

In the meantime we will be drilling next door to the power station and the gas plant!

There was no sales pitch for the current capital raising, but in talking to one of the directors after the meeting, it seems likely that the directors will participate.

I am still not sure whether or not to tip in my hard earned. There is a nagging doubt, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Would be interested to hear from any other posters re their take on the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.