IBX 0.00% 2.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders AGM, page-6

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Well done @reon1 for posing those questions, sounded like a decent amount got asked by Geoff.

Would've been nice to hear a bit more from Mike Harsh - would hate to think he flew out from the US for one sentence. Would've really valued his input given his background and I think shareholders really look to him as a huge drawcard.

I appreciate they can't give more updates about the trial because there really is nothing to update (an issue in itself), and drawing conclusions from 5 patients may be misleading. Blaming continual slow enrolment on COVID is a bit of a cop out - hospitals are back, trials are pushing forward. In my opinion it's the cumbersome trial design and requirements of the enrolees that has limited enrolment and if that isn't fixed the phase 2 trial of 200-300 patients is not even worth attempting, it'd take years and years. I really hope they realise this and don't move into phase 2 thinking it was all due to COVID.

I also think by updates people want to hear about more than just the phase 1 trial - they didn't announce anything about the Boston collaboration individually, we haven't heard anything about how the MD Anderson research is going. I hope the upcoming agreement with an Australian research facility is announced as standalone (?Sydney University given the logo was included in the list of partners).

It's a pity the share price has been hammered, and honestly seems that the trial won't conclude this year given they won't commit to it, so it'd seemingly lag around these levels for 6-12 months. I just hope they don't blame COVID alone for all this and accept the phase 1 trial has been executed poorly and fix those mistakes.

P.s the talk about rocketing share price is a bit sickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.