MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Cheers Guys some decent comments all round.. Poor old Munji,...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Cheers Guys some decent comments all round.. Poor old Munji, excitable little fish he is.. He does tend to over do it a little.. I guess we all know that though and anyone viewing his posts should be able to decipher the intent of his comments and the excitement he has at both extremes of his sentiment.. I don't think his posts have helped the share price but by the same token, the ongoing market volatility against the waiting term here and uncertainties inherent in the delays are perhaps more the driving influence that has sustained and relatively unexciting market sentiment on this stock.. We have previously discussed the significance of HC influence on the performance of a stock but at the end of the day it is the reality of the waiting game.. Personally I think this stock is still cheap given the risk reward ratio but at conversion of shares to provide funding there is a gradual lean on the dilution.. Its not a major issue just yet but at these SP levels we would prefer less of it.. Which is where letting us know the value of the Ambo's income would come in handy. So if other States Ambo's were to jump on the Sunny Wipes we might get a clearer picture of where the ledger sits.

Watching the HC traffic on comments here, the number of hits on each post is pretty minimal, of course unless someone gets a little button crazy.. :))) not mentioning names munji.. :) ..

With regards to spending and raising capitol I have been amazed at how little raising has actually occurred given the extent of potential here and normal operation costs.. Although the overall operations are quite small so there are some fairly modest overheads I guess..

Sorry for any Typos or incoherent comments.. I'm exhausted.. Have a good weekend Guys..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.