MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders , page-30

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Pogues n Mick, I guess it depends on who brought up the subject at the meeting about Munji.. CJ's openly annoyed with Munji's posts and so if CJ brought up the subject with Paul then it'd be different than if Paul brought it up as an issue for formal discussion. I'd expect Paul isn't all that concerned about it, but he knows enough about it to respond to the issue... You know I think if anything Paul's consideration of Munji might be in the essence of... Yes he is aware of the banter that goes on here at HC, he's probably not over the moon about Munji when Munji goes over the top and starts saying things that aren't quite true.. Like about Munji's Post about calling MDV on the phone multiple times and mentioning that some chick answered the phone with a "sorry Paul's not available" message, tending toward to the concept of avoidance games.. Munji must have had the wrong the number or something, because there is no chick that answers the phone... They don't have a receptionist and I have called the company a few times and I never had a drama. Take one example and compound it into some of Munji's more excited posts and well, Munji is Munji. A noteable HC User but perhaps not notorious. The other company threads that he posts on are responded to far more directly than here. But the pattern is the same.. I just wonder how excited his posts will get once the deal is struck and if anyone will complain about his over exceeding positiveness that I expect will occur when it all happens.. Meh, Just My opinion.. Hey Munji, just stick to the facts. You do find some pretty cool articles and I like your speculative ideas, but sometimes you read a little too much into them and make conclusion statements without exploring all the facts.. But don't listen to me, I'm guilty of doing the same thing sometimes.. Anyway, fairs fair It would be kind of good to get an indication of why these delays have occurred. Just as a common courtesy. When uncertainty is involved, its human nature to believe that the worst case of any scenario is the most likely outcome. Informing the SH of why the delay has occurred is probably a good thing in the SriLanka case as well as how far forward the delay might be expected to be pushed or at least what has to occur before that doorway opens..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.