TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

fajacobs, you obviously have knowledge of the company and its...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    fajacobs, you obviously have knowledge of the company and its operations. Some have inferred you are an ex employee/director? …in which case your knowledge would be considerable. Any pre existing acrimony aside, which may be related in part to your reasons for selling; I’d appreciate your thoughts on the following:

• General thoughts on the quality and competence of the current Directors and management and specifically; their relations with the Indonesian authorities and secondly their ability to pull together a compelling response to the XOM asset opportunity (your point relating to debt already noted);

• Your thoughts on the existing wells and particularly the un-tapped potential of the PASE field generally.

Agreed, the recent work over outcomes were a disappointment. For me the failure to stimulate production flow from A2 particularly so. I was hoping that this well could be brought into production to improve the declining income situation. Do you have any thoughts on A2 specifically? I see it was stated in the quarterly that they are planning to ‘reperforate using conventional perforating with propellant stimulation technology’, which I guess relates to the opening of the lower reservoir. Any further thoughts appreciated. Muzz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.