AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders , page-29

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    Hi Paul, it's always a sad and a bit disheartening to hear of people losing a lot of money, regardless of the circumstances. You weren't the only one hyping the company up and making claims which turned out to be unfounded, and unfortunately a lot of people were caught up in the hype and promises - some still are.

Still, even if you bought in at the top and sold at the bottom you would have some of your savings left - I notice your status is 'no stock held', so you got out early enough to save some of your money. Hopefully you sold out a while ago rather than recently.

Don't feel too bad about having to start again at 33. Often getting wiped out means you're free of previous attachments and fresh to start something new. People often come out bigger and better than before. I was wiped out in my late 20s to the point of having a few hundred dollars to my name and living hand to mouth, about 3 years later I had a stock portfolio worth a few hundred grand. If you had the guts to risk the lot before, you're probably the kind of person who is willing to take the plunge on something else, which hopefully will perform better for you. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.