AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Mostly a rehash of old news and some sucking up, but my instinct...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2249
    Mostly a rehash of old news and some sucking up, but my instinct tells me that the validation report actually will materialise by the end of the year. My guess is that it won't be that great and will lack substance, but will be made to look pretty and will temporarily cause enough joy to boost the share price.

Of course, that's very much speculation and not based on hard facts.

I'm almost tempted to put my sentiment as ST Buy! Still very much LT Sell, but at some point not too far off I expect to see a blip. It could come soon and push up to 20c, we may drop to 6c and see a blip back up to 10c, or of course I could be way off. Even if I'm right, I expect the blip to be brief and difficult to sell into, and I don't expect to be able to time it well enough or to be able to sit on the button for long enough to reliably sell at the right moment so I won't be at all tempted to buy. There is the possibility that the report could bring a more sustained rally, especially if combined with some other unexpected news, but I expect even that wouldn't last long term. Anyway, for what it's worth there's my latest guess. Still expecting around 5c by the end of next year, but will make a more exact prediction around the turn of the year.

I haven't bought and don't plan to, but this is the first time I've ever entertained the thought of buying in for a short term trade. The true believers may control the show, outnumbering those still looking for an exit. I definitely do see the possibility of a run.

Good luck to anyone giving it a go! Don't get caught holding a hot potato!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.