CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    dilligas

If that diagram is read like a family tree then entities on the level of uctv.fm are owned by GoConnect Ltd, which is not in liquidation.

By contrast, GO JLJ Entertainment Pty Ltd and Jermertsty [sic] Holdings Pty Ltd (the two much anticipated golden egg laying geese in China) are owned by GoConnect Australia Pty Ltd which is currently in liquidation.

I agree that it is therefore difficult to see how the listed GCN company could own the two companies linked to the name of Jermaine Jackson and which are owned by a company in liquidation.

However I am always happy to admit it if I am wrong. After all, as we read on LinkedIn,

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/richard-li/28/281/3a8

GCN's Richard Li lists multiple skills - Social Media Marketing, Start-ups, Online Advertising, Digital Marketing, New Business Development, Business Strategy, E-commerce, Integrated Marketing, Product Management, Tenacious Work Ethic, Strategic Partnerships..

The only one of these skills I might possibly claim for myself is a tenacious work ethic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.