GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

dilligas If that diagram is read like a family tree then...

1. 8,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    dilligas

If that diagram is read like a family tree then entities on the level of uctv.fm are owned by GoConnect Ltd, which is not in liquidation.

By contrast, GO JLJ Entertainment Pty Ltd and Jermertsty [sic] Holdings Pty Ltd (the two much anticipated golden egg laying geese in China) are owned by GoConnect Australia Pty Ltd which is currently in liquidation.

I agree that it is therefore difficult to see how the listed GCN company could own the two companies linked to the name of Jermaine Jackson and which are owned by a company in liquidation.

However I am always happy to admit it if I am wrong. After all, as we read on LinkedIn,

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/richard-li/28/281/3a8

GCN's Richard Li lists multiple skills - Social Media Marketing, Start-ups, Online Advertising, Digital Marketing, New Business Development, Business Strategy, E-commerce, Integrated Marketing, Product Management, Tenacious Work Ethic, Strategic Partnerships..

The only one of these skills I might possibly claim for myself is a tenacious work ethic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.