NEU 0.00% $20.71 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-2

1. 3,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Plenty of interest by Big Pharma - this will pick up big time later this year imo.

Concluding remarks
    In conclusion, we anticipate that the balance of 2015 will see further important milestones, notably our meeting with the FDA to discuss the remaining development requirements for Rett syndrome, decisions from the EMA on our Orphan Drug applications and the completion and top-line results of the Fragile X and INTREPID traumatic brain injury studies.
    We continue to register a high level of interest in Neuren’s drug development programs from a range of global and speciality pharmaceutical companies. This is naturally very encouraging and potentially provides Neuren with a range of strategic alternatives, which the Board will carefully consider at the appropriate time. In the meantime we will continue to build a strong level of agreement with the FDA on the balance of the Rett syndrome program, and work diligently on the completion of our three remaining phase 2 clinical trials.
    I wish to thank the Neuren team for their concerted efforts, my fellow Board members for their support and guidance, the patients, parents and clinicians that make our clinical trials possible, and our shareholders for the support and faith that they have placed in Neuren.
    Thank you.
    Richard Treagus Executive Chairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.71
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $30.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.68 45 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.