BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-55

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Same here, Sean. I'm prepared to lose it all, but I honestly believe there is something happening in the background that can't be disclosed. What makes it a little harder for me to hang on to that belief is the track record of management. But I was prepared myself to wait at least until the end of cohort 4. Cohort 3 has always been a "may show response/might not show response" cohort, so I always considered it a wash either way, although it would have been appreciated that if there WAS some positive efficacy, that it would have been disclosed.

Maybe someone can clarify, but it seems as though viral load is being confused with ANY cohort reporting unless I overlooked something in the AGM announcement. They can still report dosing, correct? Also, if efficacy is bound to come at some point, albeit later than sooner,...what then? Will people sell out now knowing the possibilities of what positive efficacy (SVR, viral load reduction, whatever you want to call it) may bring?

Let me be frank, it was long overdue that we got at least some acknowledgement about Tribetarna. It actually was more than anyone was hoping to hear about it. And knowing this was guided by pharma influence is another possible indicator of something working in the background.

Questions to ask:
    Is it possible that efficacy is still coming? If yes, then would this not still be a time to take advantage of the current share price? Because we all know that the market WILL react when that news comes. And if it reacted on nothing over a year ago, then it is bound to do more with efficacy. I will say though, I am intrigued about the qualifications of being Nasdaq listed, and wonder what the company will do IF action is necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.