BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Couldn't agree more. At the end of the day shareholders have to...

1. 7,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1387
    Couldn't agree more. At the end of the day shareholders have to take some responsibility for their decisions to buy, sell, or hold.

There were clearly hopes the AGM would provide something/anything that would put a stop to the downtrend and reaffirm holders confidence in their investment. Expectations weren't met today.

While I also hoped for some news that'd reignite some immediate excitement, the following was enough to make me sit tight for a while to come:

"As a result of the increased number of sites, and significant efforts in advertising, since cohort 2, patient dosing has proceeded, and continues to proceed, according to the original plan."

"Our Chief Scientific Officer, Dr David Suhy is presenting data from patients in the early cohorts at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) conference in San Francisco next week. This data, which was released to the market via the ASX on October 22 2015, indicates that a single infusion of TT-034 is reaching the liver and that it has a favourable safety profile. Monitoring safety is the trial's primary endpoint."

"This is promising data in terms of safety and clinical activity and these interim results are consistent with our expectations."

Nothing to jump up down about, but as far as I see it - It's all going to plan - and the word is being spread to a wider audience.

Right now that's all I need to know... and with less than 100,000 shares sold today looks like the rest of the register is sitting tight also. Perhaps Pech, Blane and Sean your willingness to hold to the end is generally how the majority of other holder's feel. It was my initial intent also. And still is.

I'm also somewhat surprised and encouraged by the number of "NO" votes counted, particularly with respect to the options. Makes me wonder how many that made the effort to vote may have been influenced or encouraged by posts on here? For anyone that doesn't believe the opinions and information they present has an influence on broader sentiment might be time to think again.

Very good buying opportunity IMO, particularly if you are prepared to hold for the coming year and a willing to accept that the potential moonshot rewards come at the risk of losing the lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.