OIL 12.5% 18.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-63

1. 1,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    For "CZ" I assume there is a lot of red tape to be done for which a time line is for sure not easy to nail down.
    The "FDA" might want now for the final approval run a whole list of points positively confirmed.

Most likely a production version machine has to be available and used, also off tool sample sheaths, specifications and trial procedures have to be agreed on and written, a hospital has to be found to have the time and manpower and contracts written to do the trials, doctors pays worked out, Hospital surgery routine's changed, evaluations done, reports written, ....... etc.,etc..... final liaison with FDA and all that organized via different countries and languages.
    Lawyers and insurances are for sure involved too.
    Very hard with so many variables to determine when the "CZ" product will be on sale.

Nonetheless I would be the happiest man alive to hear that "Carl Zeiss's neurosurgical Product" has finally a catching name and will be released to the market on 1st of April!!
    I would love "sinkorswim" to jump into all this activity. I am sure he would speed it it up and I am also sure we would get more info out of him.
    And if it's only to hear from him based on his wide business experience within a short time frame: "Stuff that, it's not worth it, write off your losses and get the rope from Bunnings".
    wink99

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.020(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $150.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 18.0¢ 15.5¢ $37.32K 230.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 18555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.