OIL 3.03% 17.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

Thanks MM. Believe me I get no enjoyment out of any negativity...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks MM. Believe me I get no enjoyment out of any negativity towards OIL.
    When I sold the Stratum was getting a lot of attention for skin cancer.
    I think the Vivascope scared them away from that market and Pentax pushed them to an exclusive deal.
    They spent money on staff, premises and fit out that was ridiculous and the point I got out with well over x 20 profit. Some of those early investors are still here. Maybe they didn't do as much FA as me to see the wastage but their original investment decision was sound. Optiscan were something special.

They should have continued with the smaller scale Stratum, stayed lean and licensed their tech to Pentax on a non exclusive basis rather than try to make complex equipment. That was and is the issue. They are science people. They do not know how to manufacture and get products to market and never have imo.

There is a bright spot and that is CZ taking over the final hurdles but it doesn't mean they will ever get rich from it.
    The secret lies in their patents and only in their patents. The reason I would not entertain an investment is exactly that. It's just too much time on FA and too much uncertainty when there are other stocks on the ASX.

What are their current patents?
    When do they expire?
    What are their value?

If OIL went to $1 and I was not part of it I would be very happy. I only wish a lot of those that should never have had to suffer find a good result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.