CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-50

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Unfortunately for me in this case it's a "better the devil you know" deal.)""

Karll, thanks for the well based and balanced response. ND haven't got the numbers to lodge a Sect.249D for, if they did, they would have done so or at least attempted to make a deal behind close doors. THEY DIDN'T..

Contrary to what some of them are thinking, rest assured that I do know how the Corporation World works, I am not a bush lawyer, and that I didn't come down with the last shower of rain either.

Nevertheless, I totally fail to understand as to why you wrote the above. Especially the "Better the devil you know" when you know that "the devil you know" has already kicked you in the gut, not once, but several times.

It was not so long ago that they were telling us that the World came to an end and for us to save what we could in supporting them with what they put in front of us, and now after they didn't get what they wanted, they are telling us that the World never looked rosier and they have the will and the expertize to lead us to the promised lands......... Dear oh me talk about turning around BS.

Are you of the strong beliefs that the fox will this time change it's habits when it is a known fact that ""vulpis non mutare habitum suum"" which literally means that "" the fox will never change its habits"".?? ......................... It's all written in history my friend and you, nor anyone else, can't change that.

In closing I don't believe that you are right in writing this part...""(Despite any personal relationships I might have with any current or potential boards I will be making my decision based on what I think is best for my investment, and I expect everyone else is too.))"".

IMHO, the relationship has caused you a little blindness on your part and it has been caused by the ones which are ready and willing to cut their nose to spate their face.

If you do that now, are you of the beliefs that the ones supporting the Board spill will be supporting you if and when you and your mates (The relationship ones) will have enough numbers to lodge their own prior to the next AGM.???

Perhaps with a total new list of prospect they might succeed, but definitely NOT with some of the current ones and when we have a loose cannon doing more damage than good. Especially when I put a series of question forward to CB, but he has never ever made an attempt to answering any of them....not even a single one. That is enough to cause some concerns to any person thinking in a rational way.

And why would I support someone in that Board when it has cost me a hell of a lot of money in the past already. And I am not talking about peanuts money either.

As such, think again mate....after all that is what democracy is all about. But think that change is always as good as a holiday.

All the best to you anyway.
    Last edited by buddy134: 15/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.