CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-7

1. 11,084 Posts.
    From Richard Cottee,

"I know that there is a disgruntled section of the shareholders who are clamouring for a new direction or a new option wishing to traduce the hard work which has caused Central to outperform the ASX300 Energy Index since the oil price collapse.

These groups are heavy on rhetoric but light on detail.

I anticipate that, whilst the Board will retain the confidence of the majority of shareholders, these groups will continue beyond the vote using remuneration reports and irresponsible social media to destabilise the Company in their quest for relevance.

Given over two-thirds of the shareholders voted in accordance with the Board's recommendation, it would be a travesty for the Company to change direction on the very cusp of success.

The faith shown by the two-thirds that voted with the Board will be vindicated if we complete the journey as an independent ASX listed company "

..... "destabilise the company" ??

..... "it would be a travesty for the Company to change direction on the very cusp of success."

..... "an independent ASX listed company"

Have you ever heard such rubbish when he wanted the company taken over by Macquarie Bank, ... and we would not exist as a company or CTP share holders. ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $4.537K 92.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 376729 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.