NAG 12.5% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Reads pretty good to me. If the PASS strikes out and the Gold...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Reads pretty good to me.

If the PASS strikes out and the Gold surveys prove a dud then looks like we are the proud owners of a high tech regional quarry. In that scenario I suppose it is better than nothing if they pick up sufficient contracts.

But the Gold is looking to finally get some traction. I'm conscious of the constant reminder we get of nothing but talk coming from management regards Gold for many many years now, so it was heartening to see fairly firm timelines in the immediate future around these surveys. Personally keen to see the results, they will be what they will be but there is potential for something good and maybe more.

And PASS is the same waiting game slowly creeping closer. Hope some of that 250k drawdown goes towards relationship building with the decision makers. People prefer to do business with those they are comfortable with. Much better chance if they have discussed the objections and sold the vision beforehand, then they might be that little bit more comfortable about giving the new guy a chance if circumstances permit.

All up a tick from me if they can hold to those Gold timelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.8¢ $31.22K 3.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 368131 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 773789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.