TLS 1.31% $3.88 telstra group limited

Kitty ,why mention an out dated figure?Its like penn going on...

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455

Kitty ,why mention an out dated figure?

Its like penn going on about the 2020 $3b ebitda black hole.Every presentation included the $3b ebitda black hole.

Even as tls starting filling the hole penn continued to mention the $3b black hole.

Now there on about a bs 50% reduction in net profit once nbn rolled out.Again why mention the figure,both of them chairman and penn,its obviously the sentence that mainstream media will run with for headline grabbing attention.

Again clearly stated by penn and chairman but one/another  sentence by penn states the 50% reduction in profit has already been absorbed 50% by tls.

Whats the point of repeating historical figures,it would be like joyce saying qan has a black hole of say $3b because of the cost of running 747's when joyce new the 747's will be /would be replaced by the 787's

Its bs,but for some reason both feel it necessary to show us what could have happened if not for management.Thats managements job,to maintain profits.Trujillo showed thodey and penn what is required when he led all global telcos and built the 3g network,.As posted,i like the way penn has developed and his decisions over past 18 months,but he needs to stop scaring the crap out of share holders with misleading out dated financial figures which obviously he feels makes him look good as a manager.

ps clearly i am slow,i should have been trading tls on penns presentations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.050(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.89 $3.85 $87.75M 22.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 288046 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.88 626236 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.