TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

$3b hole is the "target", already stated half of this is...

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    $3b hole is the "target", already stated half of this is "absorbed", ie; started with X and then when 2020 rolls on finished with Y.

Do you think executives have been happy with reducing income?

Reading between the lines I'd say they are positioning to provide a strong baseline for justifying some large increases in remuneration, if they "fill those holes" it will be well earned IMO.

As I've also mentioned previously TLS is in a position to FORCE a write down in the NBN, how so you say?

No worries Mr Government Man you leave the wholesale cost the same and I'll put you out of business with mobile

When they say "minimum $20 cut" in monthly access fees they are not requesting IMO, this is a clear indication to the Government of what they NEED to have the NBN remain viable.

With margins being so thin nobody will have an incentive to promote NBN at all, TLS have been banned from promoting mobile as a replacement but competitors will do it for them, all TLS have to do is say they have a superior network and of course we offer a comparable product, oh other than the fact we'll have better speeds and coverage of course

Having the superior network is key and that's a given at this stage, they have come out early and strong on 5G leaving others 1-2 years behind at least IMO.

Ps: to clarify these "holes" do not include mobile, NAS or Infraco, hence the added benefit of "stripping out" and clearly defining different business units and "transitional" NBN income.

If it was all wrapped up together the Government could claim it only had a minor effect on the company at the end of the rollout period, TLS has snookered them well and truly IMO, Penn will leave TLS a very rich man in around 5 years time, all this focus on remuneration is nothing to do with this year and everything to do with the future LTI program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.