TLS 0.13% $3.83 telstra group limited

2 patterns I have noticed.1. Andy Penn talks, the SP drops.This...

1. 3,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1538
    2 patterns I have noticed.

1. Andy Penn talks, the SP drops.

This has been observed by many commentators. My advice would be stop talking or lets get someone more positive to sell the company. That's the CEO's job, a glorified high paid sales person. He's a bean counter background, wrong person to initiate growth. 

2. Remuneration should not be capped?

Hmmmm sounds like we need some more aggressive up and comers to take the reins and remove the stale C suite who think they're not compensated enough for doing what a very average job that frankly any middle manager can do from what I can see.

Just some observations, as whether most people realise it or not they have exposure to this company in their super funds or elsewhere.

Good to see the large funds voting against the pay report.

Might be time to roll some of the board and bring in fresh blood who stop blaming the cluster that is NBN and start to show some initiatives and GROWTH as that's the only thing that will move this SP out of these levels.

Amazing that TLS came form a monopolisitc position to where we are now, talk about falling alseep at the wheel.

Now that I've had my little cry I'm off to do something more productive.

One things for sure, we need a NEW POSITIVE PROACTIVE CEO (and maybe a whole new C Suite) TO SHOW GROWTH AND SELL THE COMPANY LINE TO THE MARKET!!!

THAT'S YOUR JOB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.005(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.19B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.84 $3.82 $23.29M 6.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 495861 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 411925 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.