ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462

It must be me,so please correct me if my thinking is misguided.

Both penn and chairman suggest on p7 'the nbn will have reduced telstra's net profit after tax by close to a half (penn uses a figure ie 50%)when nbn fully rolled out.

What is the mentality behind such a statement ,its no wonder many sheep were jumping off cliffs.

Example this bs figure is from start of nbn roll out to completion of nbn roll out,penn suggests 'tls has already absorbed 50 % of this bs 50% reduction'.But to late sheep can't fly.

Example ,any business including my manufacturing business provided products,some old products became redundant ie non competitive out date etc etc.So going by penn and the chairman i should go to the bank and say since starting my business,much of my old tooling  is useless/non productive so should i say to the bank if those products  were still viable my net profit would be much more.Of course not,all business change as new products are developed to increase or replace old products in order to increase or at worst maintain  current sales,future products are designed to increase future sales.that makes sense,SAYING IF NONE OF MY PRODUCTS HAD OF  BECOME REDUNDANT MY NET PROFIT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN EFFECTED'its a ridiculous statement by both ceo and chairman.

And could they give us some imperative advice to stop more sheep jumping of cliffs,does that ridiculous bs 50% reduction in net profit figure include the growing nbn lease payments to tls plus the ability for tls to cut employees and sell exchanges plus any current and new products tls introduces.

Will be fascinating how new cfo present the tls figures,#$%$ me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10316 $4.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.56 5374 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.