ARB 0.11% $38.03 arb corporation limited.

@vic_wattle Thanks for the info. My feelings on all of this may...

1. 4,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    @vic_wattle

Thanks for the info.

My feelings on all of this may come across as simplistic and overly complacent. The way I see it, ARB is a business with a strong moat and a premium price, for essentially one reason: brand.

This means customers beating a path to ARB. Not ARB going cap-in-hand to the OEM's (ie, the vehicle manufacturers).

Being an unbranded supplier to the OEM's is a very unhappy place to be. A place that would invite an ROE half that currently sported by ARB - or worse.

Whatever Toyota chooses to do is their business. ARB needs to keep ensuring that customers keep wanting accessories that proudly bear the ARB logo. I have every confidence this will be where ARB's focus will remain.

Ultimately, customers will get what they want.

There is a long list of things that make me think the ARB shareprice is at risk: market rotation out of "growth stocks", interest rate rises afflicting high PE stocks, export markets not firing as hoped, reversion to the mean, market overshoot on the downside (just as there was overshoor on the upside), etc.

OEM branded, factory fitted accessories, is not one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.03
Change
0.040(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $3.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.99 $38.14 $37.33 $11.43M 301.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 482 $38.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.10 515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.