ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Great write up @vestro and @kearneymaurice! Sounds like the AGM...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Great write up @vestro and @kearneymaurice! Sounds like the AGM had a great amount of conversation about what's happening in the company.

New products, I had a question in my mind around whether FDA trials were required like in drug trials. Thankfully not.

From https://www.fda.gov/Cosmetics/GuidanceRegulation/LawsRegulations/ucm074162.htm

"Does FDA approve cosmetics before they go on the market?

FDA's legal authority over cosmetics is different from our authority over other products we regulate, such as drugs, biologics, and medical devices. Under the law, cosmetic products and ingredients do not need FDA premarket approval, with the exception of color additives. However, FDA can pursue enforcement action against products on the market that are not in compliance with the law, or against firms or individuals who violate the law.In general, except for color additives and those ingredients that are prohibited or restricted by regulation, a manufacturer may use any ingredient in the formulation of a cosmetic, provided that--the ingredient and the finished cosmetic are safe under labeled or customary conditions of use,the product is properly labeled, andthe use of the ingredient does not otherwise cause the cosmetic to be adulterated or misbranded under the laws that FDA enforces."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $7.294K 10.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95718 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.