FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

My impressions from the AGM. FBR has been in many discussions...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    My impressions from the AGM.
    FBR has been in many discussions behind the scenes with industries that want their tech, from the maritime industry to military.
    They do not need CAT as a partner, and have many backup manufacturing options.
    FBR won't sell the machines, because they can make way more profit by building the walls themselves.
    They will optimise the machine to easily build a house a day.
    They will only release information when they have to, to prevent other companies copying them. Annoying for shareholders but is in the best interest of the company. They will diversify into other areas, but only announce it when it's for certain.
    This company is the Pivac's legacy, their family and friends all have shares in this company, they will not sell unless they believe this maximises shareholder value. No takeovers can occur without their approval.
    Key takeaways-
    1-The company is looking very long term, and aims be a massive multi-billion dollar company on the ASX. This will take longer than what I originally anticipated but I am more than happy to wait, because the payoff will be much bigger than I anticipated. Be comfortable in the silence, they are working very hard behind the scenes.
    2- The next few applications of the DST will take a fraction of the time as the Hadrian X.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.