OAK 11.3% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

hi Charlie, I must admit i usually agree with 80% of your...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

hi Charlie, 

I must admit i usually agree with 80% of your opinions, i dont think they have actually made anything, i think the product on the Hurseyes site is a smoke screen and i doubt they even work.

why on earth on there last annpuncement would they only show us a picture of the basic system they produced years ago.

logically, they should have announced that they are atill plugging away at leads and shown us the massive array of fine products they have actully produced. "maybe"

What happened to the acdr Hub gift they promised all the shareholders will receceive before they went on sale etc.

i wouldbt mind being a manger of xped, i would have done exactly what everyone esle has done and lined my pockets with tonnes of cash and have absolutely no accounatbility.

They have never had a marketing stratagey and didnt even budget for it. the next best tjing to slice bread and not a god dam cent spent on advertising.

Far to many holes, and not one of these pathetic managers answers any hard questions. wtf

i am glad you can see light in the tunnel, i cannot.

the only thing i am hoping for is that someone buys them out and that would cost sweet f all,

Heres 10 buck chris wood, take it or stay in you sinking ship...

just opinions....

Jackshouse 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.009(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.9¢ $4.052K 45.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 12089 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.