PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-2

1. 10,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2072
    I didn't go to the AGM but from the releases this morning it's patently obvious that they are negotiating with the convertible noteholder to convert maybe the two fully drawn tranches totalling $US10mil into shares before the end of June. Main item to be agreed upon would be conversion price - it won't be the current set conversion rate of A12.5c but hopefully it's no lower than A7.5c which would mean issuing them with 190mil shares. It would mean a General Meeting next month to get shareholder approval to change the conversion price. Yes massive dilution coming but little choice especially after the disastrous Hummer #2.
    On my calculations the Company would have around $US6.5mil in negative equity(shareholders funds) at 30Jun19 if the above shares weren't issued which of course is an absolute no-no and so needs to be corrected before 30Jun(in US$'000)
    Total equity at 31Dec18 +$961
    Loss from drilling Hummer #2 -$6250
    EBITDAX q/e 31Mar19 -$768
    EBITDAX q/e 30Jun19 -$500(est)
    Total equity at 30Jun19 -$6557
    Shares(190mil) to be issued +$10000
    Adjusted Total equity at 30Jun19 +$3443

I believe they have got approval to issue shares to cover interest on the convertible notes so that will be an additional issue that will be done shortly.
    Last edited by miningnut: 02/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.