GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-6

1. 8,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    Richard Li's address states that: "Go Green Holdingsrepresents Australian Chinese Hollywood celebrity Chris Pang for product endorsement andbrand ambassadorship sales and has already secured the first major endorsement deal forChris Pang with an Augmented Reality cash voucher application originated from Australia,Zukaz."

It's a touching expression of loyalty to read that GCN claims to be shaking the hands of Zukaz, via Chris Pang.

Those of us with long memories will remember GCN's extraordinarily lucrative (i.e. zero) profits from Ezybonds.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/gcn-partnership-2006.1622518/

Is there a link between Zukaz and Ezybonds?

There sure is, according to the Australian Financial Review of May 28, 2019.

https://www.copyright link/rear-window/almost-bankrupt-allan-s-dark-horse-20190528-p51rvu

"He [Allan Endresz] had an international money transfer business called Ezybonds that came to grief with some unhappy former clients saying some harsh things. The website is “currently offline for extended maintenance”, it says.

"But that’s in the past. Now, apart from spruiking the Ezy No. 1 horseracing syndicate that owns Alligator Blood, Allan is working on an exciting new application called Zukaz, with a payment system involving Zucoins, an 'augmented reality backed cryptocurrency token'”.

"Merchants just need to put their faith in an almost-bankrupt who is currently banned from directorships, using an opaque offshore structure, and who says he can’t be held responsible for any debt because it’s not his money."

I wonder whether GCN's link with Zukaz will return as many spondulicks as its previous link with Ezybonds (i.e. zero). And I also wonder whether Chris Pang really understands what it is that he is endorsing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.