HSN 0.47% $4.24 hansen technologies limited

I owned HSN about 4 years ago for a little over a year and took...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I owned HSN about 4 years ago for a little over a year and took a handsome profit off selling all my shares in it. I always loved the company and it seemed it was loved by a lot of fundies and commentators few years ago. I have recently recommenced share purchase after 3 yr hiatus to take advangtage of COVID crash but it seems interest in HSN has dried up. No one is talking about it, very hard to find broker calls on it (only Ord Minnett once in a blue moon review) anymore and even on hotcopper noone is posting anything nowadays. I do note that SP is much lower now than when I was buying and selling HSN few years back. Hard to know what's going on? Can we drum up some interest so people talk about it again? It has also not had any of COVID V shaped bounce back and SP is still very suppressed and subdued. It pays divs and defensive business structure involved in essential B2B services and REFINITIVE has net buy advice with price target of 4 bucks? Anyone interested ? I am buying in again. Hard to understand why it has gone off radar of everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.24
Change
-0.020(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $862.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.25 $4.29 $4.24 $1.174M 276.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3741 $4.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.26 6889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.