HRN 0.00% 28.5¢ horizon gold limited

It's time to remind everyone about the broader opportunity which...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    It's time to remind everyone about the broader opportunity which is presenting in the Gum Creek/Gidgee area. As I mentioned sometime ago with both HRN and GML both setting the drills turning currently, any exploration success was likely to be beneficial for both given the fact that their tenements share mineralised zones and their close proximity and very low combined MC's will put them on the radar of larger players looking for acquisition opportunities(many close by with processing facilities).

Today GML have confirmed that they indeed have an emerging large scale gold system and with their current drill results raising the confidence levels exponentially their SP has jumped 44% off a low base admittedly.

HRN's current infill drilling program designed to extend their resource in the near term and given previous drilling makes the level of confidence for success very high I am prepared to reiterate that the region will have a resource estimate in excess of 3m oz's by mid next year.

Something has to happen here.......merger of both entities making a mid tier developer/producer or acquisition!!!

Current combined MC remains around 80m.

IMO DYOR GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.