MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Biggest point I took from AGM were:JL indicated a 60/40 debt...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Biggest point I took from AGM were:

JL indicated a 60/40 debt equity split for mine funding. MYL will be responsible for 51% of the 40.

The board has their data room setup, financiers etc have been reviewing info. And JL responded to a question that they would consider propositions from parties that want to buy the asset(s) - open to T/O. Stressed fact their focus to maximise shareholder wealth.

In response to a question, on future use of metals and green revolution. JL loves lead acid batteries. Sees metal composition of Baldwin as industrial staples (zinc - galvanising) and in green revolution. Silver for growing PV uptake and in electronics. Sees continuing demand for lead acid batteries in vehicles and developing world, as cost per kWh is still a lot cheaper than lithium (although I expect this to change in next 5-10years as lithium works way down the cost curve)

Some clarity in MIC lodgement also. They have finished the PSA and apparently done all they need to for MIC lodgement. It’s all with the government. The government department makes the lodgement to the MIC. Once lodged, it should get processed quickly. But I’m still confused on what exactly the government is doing with the MIC documents. Some administrator is probably reviewing it all and consulting with stakeholders, other government departments and committees.. but that’s me speculating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.