PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Your probably right on the " corruption" front as business over...

1. 3,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7564
    Your probably right on the " corruption" front as business over there seems to work that way.

Terry said he thinks there will be a north ? south partitioning of the country. Doubt's the Houthi will move much further from where they are. They control the mesa overlooking Marib but says they will struggle controlling land that is not mountainous so doubts they will move any further.

Maki runs his own company now Petkopetroleum.com

My sentiment is a buy if they get Al Nagyah into production. The 25% carried WI effectively works out as a 7% royalty on the block. They do not need to spend another dime in the block. That is no production cost, no future development costs. The block operator have a plan to develop an extra 10 million BO reserves in the field via drilling 2 new wells, as well as devopling at least 35 milion barrels of oil in the proven undeveloped fields, and the 600 BCF gas field.

Terry thinks Octavia have a grand plan to buy out all the foreign companies in Yemen.

Having Brent Emmett on board is a big plus. I crossed swords with him when he was at Horizon trying to take out ROC Oil. he is a smart oil and gas man. He expressed the view that because Octavia have current production an pipeline access, the block will get back into production because effectively the Oil minister's intransigence ( the block is not minister anymore) is irrelevant. They have all the practical " approvals" via their " connections"

So unlike the last 5 or so years, there actually is a plan in progress that has more than a modicum chance of success. The company is stabilized, there is an operator in place that is " acceptable" to the Yemen authorities and has a balance sheet strong enough to fund their activities and PSA do not have any costs to bear going forward for the lifetime of the S-1 block.

Whilst the whole thing may still go up in smoke, this is the first AGM in half a decade I didn't leave thinking, " what a crock of shit".

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.