RRL 0.28% $1.76 regis resources limited

To be honest, I have no idea.I watched the AGM presentation...

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    To be honest, I have no idea.

I watched the AGM presentation (https://regisresources.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/AGM-Jim-Beyer-Webcast3.mp4), and I now believe (a lot?) more patience will be needed.

The HR issues related to Covid are being felt across the whole sector, but with a hard cut off for mandatory vaccinations, it seems there are concerns from many companies that operations and margins have the potential to be significantly compromised.

And now that this new variant is in the news as things were starting to look positive, who knows what will happen.

How much more can Regis fall if the whole market tanks? I have no idea, but another 25% drop can't be ruled out.

I was confident that the company was going to have a significantly better quarter than last quarter, but it looks like those expectations need to be reset.

Whilst the company won't be losing money, we won't be performing as strongly as some of our peers.

We need production and profits to move up to the levels where our expectations have been set.

I won't be selling my shares, but at the same time I won't be putting any more money in until we have 2 consecutive quarters where the company is producing more than 125,000oz - which should be more than achievable if things are in a "normal" state.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 28/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.329B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.75 $2.451M 1.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 32255 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 42168 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.