ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    Yep I like that report..... Dennis has presented some ambitious plans.... so much information to digest from MKR today.

I like all the detail about the upcoming drill campaigns for around the Mt Boppy region.

My first glance interpretation from their plans (around starting to process the Wonawinta silver now) is they are hoping the current Mt Boppy drilling will allow for an expansion of the existing OP design (instead of going underground) so they may aswell cash in the silver now while they drill out Mt Boppy (and surrounding area) for more gold.

As per some of those AGM slides there is a lot of gold 'just under' the existing pit.... so if they can prove up gold surrounding the current pit that would mean they are just dig up dirt before they get to the gold at the bottom.

As such promising drill results in these current campaigns at Mt Boppy would be a big step change for MKR as at present they aren't being priced by the market as having 2 ongoing mines each viable in their own right... it's just been take the low lying fruit from Mt Boppy 'and then' move onto Wonawinta.

Anyone know of precedents for having 2 different ore feed circuits (from different ore types) running through the one plant at the same time? (with the result being you'd get both Silver and gold out the other end?).
    I know that the AMI process multiple metals out of their ore (Gold, Copper, Zinc, Silver to maybe?).... but I think it is all processed from the same 'type' of ore. Whereas I gather that Mt Boppy and Wonawinta ore would be quite different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.