DRE 9.52% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-22

1. 3,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    Oh My Godness, DRE is getting very serious matter now. Look at that.

Recently we had our registrations accepted by the US Federal Government for the following:
    • System for Award Management (SAM.gov): where registrants can search for contract
    opportunities; and
    Grants.gov: where registrants can apply for grants under the Defense Production Act (DPA)
    Title III program which is dedicated to ensuring the timely availability of essential domestic
    industrial resources to support national defence and homeland security requirements.

I am also pleased to advise that Dreadnought has engaged Goldman Sachs Australia Pty Ltd as financial
    advisor to the Company.

Do you guys know what does that mean? DRE is engaging with not only in domestic, but with US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT for a matter of DEFENCE and HOMELAND Requirements. REE, REE and REE again. and GOVERNMENT GRANT too.
    and Appointment Goldman Sachs as Financial Advisor.. I am speechless guys.. Woww Very high salute to OUR DRE Board and DT and Team.
    I am ready to load again in next wages pay. So much bright future and potential ahead, Very soon, we can hear about JORC of YIN and CB initial assays. Good Luck guys..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $75.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $49.04K 2.230M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1350693 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2426773 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.