HFR 5.71% 33.0¢ highfield resources limited

Al Dinga disguised as Clark Kent (the on-the-spot reporter, not...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Al Dinga disguised as Clark Kent (the on-the-spot reporter, not the cape billower) here.
    AGM had an almost Town Hall political vibe.
    The Boss "took on board" challenging commentary and was always platitudinal in responding to offered assessments of performance.
    Random points;
    #Employee/Board options, whilst low-balled, were still "incentivising" because the low strike-point "actually encourages effort to increase the share price to enhance individual profit beyond the strike-point".......[I think the rationalists among us could dismantle that assertion].
    #Note for adam a;...The Board committed to updating the website monthly to disclose the names of top 20 s/holders.
    #Share market discrepancy value of $235m relative to Board value of E1.82b is due to the vagaries of the market, not the (non?) actions of the Board.
    #How to close that gap?...."Deliver, Deliver, Deliver" and "Engage with the Market" per Ignacio.
    # The suggestion that Roadshow pitches be more frequent and better targeted e.g. to London and to Oz "Diggers'" conferences, met with highlighting cost restraints exacerbated by the need for such shows to be continuous and constantly repeated.
    #Issuing options to small shareholders (on top of those for large shareholders/Board Members/employees) as part of capital raising rejected because "it's so 1980s" and anyway the trickle-down effect should be reward enough for small holders!...the ghost of discredited Reagenomics?...[again, I think the rationalists among us could dismantle those assertions...but tin ears seem to be a prerequisite for Board membership].
    #Financing will be closed out in the second half of this year.
    #"Operational readiness" in 2026.
    #Compactors and granulators now on site....giving a big boost to the psyche of all (investors, locals, employees [and me])...Ignacio is very good in his appreciation of, and articulation of, and recognition of the importance of the psychology of such milestones.
    Finally,..underappreciated by us money-grubbers, is the woke issue of ESG....HFR's philosophy and actions in this regard is an award-winning matter of pride....[those said rationalists would be able to mount an argument that such overt wokeness will, in the long term, actually enhance our bottom line...(please note that the lovely bottom referenced there is a gender neutral bottom.)

Yours in bottom-(line)-appreciating optimism Al Dinga......Cheers

PS..it is said that the world is run by those who turn up...I'm not real sure about that... but I reckon that those of us who did turn up should be treated to a bit of tapus n sangria for our efforts...Cheers again....Al Dinga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $13.01K 38.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63033 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 2.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.5¢ 5244
Last updated 15.29pm 13/06/2024 ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.