PPY 11.1% 0.8¢ papyrus australia limited

I regret to be a wet blanket, but there will be NOTHING left for...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I regret to be a wet blanket, but there will be NOTHING left for shareholders if PPY goes into receivership. There is a best a hundred k in the bank, but the liquidators and accountants will charge much more than that to wind this thing down. The creditors will be lucky to get anything.... The Walkamin plant will be worth less than zero (the tipping fees will be quite a lot unless they heave it into either Lake Eacham or Bareen on the Atherton Tableland- I suppose they could leave bits and pieces out on the kerbside cleanup rubbish collections over the next 5 or 6 years to avoid the cost.)

There is nothing else of value in PPY- the patents are worthless, and AAMC never existed- it is just a room at Thebarton). There is no inventory. Agypt if there is anyhting is owned by another entity that has no money. the Yellow Pallet could be worth a few dolars on ebay- I'd buy it for a few bucks just as a souvenir!!!

The only good thing is that Ramy is now a creditor so he might pay back a bit of hit on his assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.941M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.022K 252.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623617 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 236346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.