HAV 2.44% 21.0¢ havilah resources limited

Halliday 17 I am a little confused. In bold print you state that...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Halliday 17 I am a little confused. In bold print you state that you no longer hold but your disclosure says held. Maybe a bit pedantic but you cant have it both ways.
    What is important is in the middle of the week the staff was given the next day (13th) of work. I dont know maybe they dont work on a friday especially if the date is the 13th. Then again they may have got the sulks. One thing is for sure pays were not handed out.Two people fronted so maybe thier wages were on their desks. Ok not a good look when a lot of questions were still begging to be asked. Of the recorded meeting all I got to hear was the Chairman's preample that we didnt need to hear. What happened to the next hour or more of what I considered to be important and all the people sorry shareholders from interstate and workers who could not attend wanted to hear. Maybe what Chris Giles had to say was too close to the truth and embarrassing to the board. Then it could have been the verbal carry-on from Board member Janes that the Chairman/CEO did not wish to share.
    Then it could have been the Chairmans non interest of the meeting and failure to control certain shareholders and the abuse hurled towards Chris Giles (a board member)and although just a shareholder Bob Johnson albeit a large one. Well done Chris your demeaner was how true gentle men display themselves.
    Bring on the next EGM/AGM I dont care so long as its brought on.Make it easier and less expense it the existing Board resigned but what happens I dont care as long as something happens. A second negitive vote will cause a vote anyhow so they are gone unless they buy votes and why would you do that.
    I am hanging onto Bob and Chris,s coat tails and am going to be dragged along until my old age pension is cancelled from to much money in my pocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $66.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $19.03K 90.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7384 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 4179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.