HAV 0.00% 16.5¢ havilah resources limited

And on rereading it I think you are correct. My apologies to...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    And on rereading it I think you are correct. My apologies to Halliday17.
    The thing that annoys me the most is that Chris Giles and his team of field workers have busted thier guts for years working in very unhospitable country for what--- to be verbally abused when things dont go thier way. eg EGM.
    If what I read about Gupta and his antics of pulling out of deals is true why is Chris being abused for changing his mind and I am glad that he did. Lets hope that India do ban him from buying in the future.
    Kettle calling the pot black.
    Why dont we just sell him iron ore instead of him buying from us. He can then take it or leave it.
    There is plenty of companies to sell to. Thats not hard to do but you are not going to get interest from anyone while there was an exclusitivity order on the place. Now that he is out of the way he can get to the back of the line and put his order per ton in with the rest of them. We dont have to produce 50 million ton the first year.What is wrong with 5 or 10 million and work your way up. Finance our own show after all its sitting on the surface just waiting to be picked up and railed/road transported. Things and methods have changed since the GFC days. Time for plan B to be enacted. Sorry we dont have one do we. All our eggs in the one basket. Thats enough cliques for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $16.69K 103.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 36875 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 48200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ 53603
Last updated 15.29pm 17/06/2024 ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.