CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

I tried to add some fun but the Sniffer Dogs got me moderated...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 104 Posts.
    I tried to add some fun but the Sniffer Dogs got me moderated .... Wonder if this was an assault or just a friendly gesture to point out my dope.

With the Season of Giving let's see what the score has been for our favorite charity .. Let's do a quick annual report
    • Stock price gave up 700% from this time last year.
    • Cumulated losses since listing now gave up over $4m of SH money.
    • Company has given out no real information on Marianas since August, 2014 even though it was annouced as in imminent production this time last year.
    • We have given $ several hundred thousand to Pierres Turkey project and been given no information on the results.
    • Artisan Gold and Signet Coal were given the boot after big hopes and Annoucements.
    • Masascam doesn't seem to give a toss and still lists all the debacle on their blacklist site including Glen's confessions from Phuket.
    • CDB has given up market liquidity as there has been zero volume for weeks. A sure sign the market has given up on this disaster.
    Yep .. After giving the MD a pay hike and maximum bonus we can see the true given spirit of CDB ... Giving SH the finger !

Merry Christmas CDB ....spend my money wisely on your presents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.