TUL 0.00% 35.0¢ tulla resources plc

hey Barry, overall, I am not pleased with the change in focus....

1. 11,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6168
    hey Barry, overall, I am not pleased with the change in focus. They should be able to mine the current open pits profitability, with the U/G being the sweetener. The open pit grades are very high (well, compared to the World/Australia average). As you mention, labor issues are everywhere, which is no surprise, albeit, that is not an excuse, when the likes of CMM and GOR can produce gold are low AISC.....

The share price fall is surprisingly brutal, considering that PNRs share price barely budged, though to be fair, PNRs share price has fallen further than TUL. With an E/V of perhaps $90m, Norseman is now priced for going into C&M, which, could well happen if they cannot quickly alter their focus to the U/G. In simple terms, they should not have turned the plant on, if everything hinged on the U/G ore and...... its not available.

The repeated mention of the 'advisor', is something I have already expressed disappointment about, as they basically seem to be implying they are happy to sell off, what I at least view, is an excellent gold project.

The sector is still very undervalued, however... there are lots of stocks that are indeed, making the rest look very lackluster.

I am almost at the point where I would welcome the likes of CMM, to just buy up assets like Norseman, and run them well.
    PNR/TUL need to do some serious work to start rebuilding investor trust (doubly so for PNR, since it's running the show!).

arg.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.