KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Chairman's and CEO/MD's Addresses to Shareholders, page-34

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    Someone said recently that Westfarmers would be good for KDR in an expansion and value adding sense.
    So ok, now I think WES has done some amazing things in the corporate world but one must not forget................

"Wesfarmers has abandoned its disastrous attempt to expand its Bunnings Warehouse chain into the United Kingdom and Ireland, and has sold the business for a single British pound.

The conglomerate's managing director, Rob Scott, said executives would take responsibility for destroying more than $1.7 billion of shareholder value through the offshore forary by taking "significant" pay cuts.

Hmmm just a cool loss of shareholder value to the tune of 1.7 Billion. Who would have thought. I just hope they don't throw in script in the offer.
    Finally Lithium is now being described as ' White Gold "( Something to think on)
    Recently the claim ( undisputed anywhere )has been made that Lithium in the near future will become one of the most sort after minerals on earth ! Does that sound like $1.90 / share

I'll say no more.

cheers to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.